- If your budget allows, get a quick chair massage during your lunch hour.
- At day's end, ask your significant other to rub your feet
- If a coworker offers to bring you back a drink or something to eat, gratefully accept.
- Find a one-time "hire" to wash your car or windows.
- When a friend offers to treat you to lunch, receive the gift graciously.
- If your boss says you deserve the afternoon off, take it.
- If a neighbor offers to mow your lawn when he does his own, take him up on it.
For those of you who are thinking, "Right! Like anyone would offer to wait on me!" I can only say that if you ask for what you want and believe that you will receive it, you usually do.
The other day my sister had a friend that wanted her to go with her to get a pedicure and offered to PAY and she DECLINED!! Sometimes we feel bad about letting others do things for us, but LET THEM and then you too will have the chance to show the favor to someone else! Being a mother is stressful and we ALL need to take a time out once in a while.