I just started selling Pampered Chef because I LOVE it and they have super good recipes!
Give this one a try!
• 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil, divided
• 1 lb (450 g) boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1/2 in. (1 cm) thick
• 2 medium carrots, peeled
• 1 medium red bell pepper
• 4 green onions with tops
• 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Thai red curry paste
• 3 pouches (8.8 oz/250 g each) cooked white rice or 6 cups (1.5 L) cold cooked white rice
• 3/4 cup (175 mL) peanut sauce
• 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry roasted peanuts
• 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
• 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
1. Prepare and cook steak.
Add 1 tsp (5 mL) of the oil to (12-in./30-cm) Skillet; heat over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Cut steak crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick (6-mm) strips. Add steak to Skillet, cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until outside surfaces of steak are no longer pink. Remove from Skillet; set aside and keep warm.
2. Prepare vegetables and cook rice and vegetables.
Meanwhile, cut carrots into julienne strips using Julienne Peeler. Thinly slice bell pepper and green onions with Santoku Knife. To same Skillet, add remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) oil and curry paste; cook 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Separate rice according to package directions. Add rice and vegetables to Skillet; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until rice is coated with oil and vegetables are tender.
3. Finish and serve.
Add steak, sauce, peanuts, salt and black pepper to Skillet. Cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly. Yield: 6 servings
© The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2007