1. baby food jar - clean and without label
2. glue - Glue dots are great for this craft
3. cotton balls (marshamllows or white jeely beans work for an edible treat)
4. wiggle Eyes
5. pink or white small pom-pom (1/2 inch)
6. pink or white larger pom-pom (1 inch)
7. small piece of white yarn
8. white or pink chenille stem ( pipe cleaner)
9. Acrylic paint - white or pink
Paint the jar lid with acrylic paint and let it dry while you make the rest of the bunny. Fill the baby food jar with cotton balls, marshmallows or other white treat.
To make the whiskers, tie a knot in the center of the yarn. Then unravel the pieces and trim
Glue the whiskers to the front of the jar and then add the smaller pom-pom nose and eyes. Now add the larger pom-pom tail to the back bottom edge of the jar.
Cut the chenille stem in half to make two ears. Loop and twist the ends together and then glue to the back of the lid. Glue dots or a hot glue gun will make this step easier.